Picture Time

I guess I will share some pictures with you. I also figure since my site is always backed up it is also a good place for me to place a few other copies.

This is a picture of me the first day I was on Earth in 1976. Yes, I came out with a full head of hair. I was never a bald baby.

This is a picture of me in 2001, almost a year after I had lung surgery, so I was 25 years old in this picture. It was taken several months before the 9/11 attacks. That hair! I have no idea what I was going through in my mind with that look haha. This was in taken in Panama City Beach, FL., the first time I lived there.

This is a picture of me the second time I lived in Panama City Beach, FL. So, it was about 2003 (I lived in Atlanta, GA and Albany, NY. between the first time I lived in Panama City Beach and this picture).

This is a picture of Keith. I often mention him in my videos and I lived with him for ten years. We of course are still in contact. Unfortunately, I live in NY and him in FL, so at this time I never get to see him and haven’t since 2013.

This is a picture of my parents when they visited me in FL, the second time I lived there. Within 6 Years my mother would be dead and within 9 my father. It isn’t the best picture of my mother, but one of the few I have.

This is a picture of me in 2010, living back in Albany, NY. (where I still am today). I was eating a plain hamburger patty. The picture was taken because I was talking to my online friend Jason and he asked me what I was doing.

This is a picture of me hours after my mothers death. Doing my typical coping with things I can’t handle by drinking and smoking. Plus, I was getting a pretty bad pain in my right side, which at the time I thought was stress from my mothers death. Only I was about to have to (much later the following night) go to the hospital because….

I had appendicitis. Yes, right after my mother died I had appendicitis. I was in the hospital for her Wake and in too much pain and too weak to get to her funeral. This picture is when I was sent home from the hospital and was still all bruised up and slightly swollen from the surgery.